Saturday, July 1, 2017

Postcard from the Nobel museum--treadmill desk and artistic license

 I just received a postcard from a friend who had visited the Nobel Museum in Stockholm. It is an artist's rendering of me on a treadmill desk.


I do have a treadmill desk in my office, and here's a photo (by Mohammad Kheirkhah) that might have inspired the postcard...



You can get a 360 degree view of my office by moving your mouse around this video  http://www.mediatheque.lindau-nobel.org/nobellabs/29724/laboratory-of-alvin-roth

3 comments:

Rickyponting said...

I just read your article and found it very informative for those who are looking for different reasons to buy treadmill desks. A treadmill desk can be your best fitness partner. Well, there are many different factors to consider while buying the best one. If you are looking to buy the best one then it is recommended to check this list of treadmill desks. I bet you will find the best one for your needs.

James E Lutz said...

Definitely a great design blog. This can be an individual and compared with your post. Keep it up more posting like this. office desks for sale miami

Anner said...

I like your way of sharing this desk. So great, I also want to apply it to my workroom. l shaped desk